2713 APR 1-inch Threaded Anti-siphon Electric Valve
- 1 inch female threaded connections
- Threaded bonnet design
- Self-aligning bonnet with captured hex/Phillips screws
- Rugged, double-beaded SANTOPRENE® diaphragm
Call for Availability
The Irritrol® anti-siphon 2700 Series valves offer optimum performance, reliability and ease-of-use for a wide variety of residential applications. Featuring anti-siphon capability, this family of plastic valves also features flow control for precise flow adjustment, manual shutoff and a built-in atmospheric vacuum breaker to eliminate back siphonage. Available in electric and manual models, these valves also feature a flow range from 0.25 to 30 GPM and a pressure range from 10 to 150 psi.
Key Features and Benefits
- Rugged, double-beaded SANTOPRENE® diaphragm: Ensures a leak-proof seal.
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode): Allows for manual operation.
- Patented "floating metering system": Consistent valve operation.
- Self-aligning bonnet with captured hex/Phillips screws: Permits fast and easy servicing without removal from the system.
- Station run times: 1-240 minutes (4 hours) in 1-minute in
|Only In Stores||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2713APR|
|Valve Elec Master||Normally Open|
|Valve Flow Control||Yes|
|Primary Size||1 in.|
|Fittings Connect Size Two||1|
|Fitting Connection Type||Female Thread|
|Fitting Connection Type 2||Female IPS Thread|